Monday, April 30, 2007

Charlotte's Web

I just watched the newest version of Charlotte's Web last night. Personally, little can touch the classic cartoon version for me but I was pleasantly surprised by this version. If you are a lover of the classic book by E.B. White, I certainly encourage you to see this movie. It's great for little kids and touches on the death of Charlotte very tenderly. Why not read the book aloud with your children and then share the movie together?

Special features also include a list of the schools and libraries from each state that participated in the Guinness World Record breaking event last Dec. for the "Most People Reading Aloud Simultaneously in Multiple Locations." I saw my old elementary school on there and was proud that many schools in my area participated.

No comments: