Friday, April 13, 2007

First Post!

Well, here it is...the first ever post from me, a new blogger. I've often thought of creating one in the past since I enjoy writing in a small journal. But I was always afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep it up to everyone's standard. Then I realized that no one is probably even reading this so I'll just do what I want. So there! My desires are to fill this blog with my thoughts on literature. But as I peruse other blogs, I realized that this little experiment could quickly get away from me with politics, entertainment, etc. So, please bare with me as I try to sort it all out myself. Thanks for reading...if you're out there.

3 comments:

Booklogged said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, BookOkie. I started out just like you. The best advise is what you've already given yourself - just do what you want.

maggie moran said...

I think you are off to a good start! :)

Anonymous said...

Станислав ежи лец должны ли рыбы проходящие через ячейки невода страдать комплексом неполноценности
!!!